Quotes we like!
- The World is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
- To move, to breath, to fly, to float, to gain all while you give, to roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live.
Hans Christian Andersen
- Travel is more than seeing the sights; it is a change that goes on deep and permanent in the ideas of living.
- A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Twenty years from now you will be more than disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
One thought on “Travel: Quotes we like!”
Especially love the Mark Twain one. Couldn’t agree more.
Adding quotes is a solid addition to your already motivating blog.
Thanks for keeping me captivated and inspired.